Innovation, Disruption, Performance, Chaos, Breakthroughs, Theory&Uncertainty, Resilience, Strategy, Transformation, Future&Tecnology, Emerging Markets/Asia, Global trends -Megatrends – Forecasts, Sustainability, Crisis Management, Decision making
Bruno Marion helps people and organizations to evolve efficiently and to thrive in uncertainty: to create new breakthroughs, to be more resilient and to benefit from crises in this chaotic world with his new actionable framework powered by the Chaos Sciences..
Learn to navigate in a chaotic world.
Thrive in uncertainty and benefit from crises.
Most crises lead to collapse…
unless you have the right framework
powered by Chaos Sciences.
- Disruptive thoughts and tools for a disruptive world
- Decision making in uncertainty
- Radical breakthroughs or inevitable collapse?
- Future and innovation: what can we learn from Asia?
- Energy and sustainability after the tipping point
- The good, the true and the beautiful in a chaotic world
- Why diversity is a must in a chaotic world?
- How to be more resilient and benefit from crises in a disruptive world?
- How to use the Butterfly Effect and create a Positive Hackers Community to implement change in your organization?
- What tools and processes do you need in order to create new services and products in the new digital world?
- The Consciousness Singularity
Bruno Marion, the Futurist Monk, is a futurist, author and speaker. He helps people and organizations to navigate in uncertainty, create new breakthroughs, be more resilient and benefit from crises with a new actionable framework powered by the Science of Chaos.
Bruno has been travelling around the world for 30 years, meeting CEOs, religious leaders, gurus in India and in the Silicon Valley, people in jail, super rich people, homeless, special forces, artists, scientists, high level politicians, activists, hackers, successful entrepreneurs… Bruno meditates every day and reads over 100 books a year about the latest innovations in science, technology, philosophy and spirituality. He has been experimenting cutting-edge technologies, investigating new types of governances, exploring new smart cities and new disruptive ways of living.
When he is not traveling around the world, Brunoshares his time between Paris and his experimental resilient home in the South of France.
Bruno Marion is an Engineer in Physics and holds an MBA. After having occupied senior executive positions in leading international companies and being a world-renowned expert and author on Asian cultures, Bruno Marion discovered that it is possible to see the world as it is and not as it was. It is now possible to understand and thrive in this chaotic world!
- Bruno Marion is the author of the leading book on taking advantage of chaos and uncertainty: “CHAOS, A USER’S GUIDE” solutions for developing ourselves, our communities and organizations in a chaotic world