- Geopolitical and geoeconomic scenarios
- Europe, USA, Russia, China and the Mediterranean
- Deglobalization and World governance
- International order transformations
- Transatlantic Relations
- War in Ukraine
Paolo Magri is Executive Vice-President of ISPI and teaches International Relations at Bocconi University.
He is a member of the Strategy Committee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, of the Europe Policy Group of the World Economic Forum (Davos), of the Assolombarda Advisory Board, of the Board of Directors of the Italy-China Foundation and of the Military Centre for Strategic Studies (Ce.Mi.S.S.).
In his work as a current affairs journalist, he frequently appears in radio and TV programmes as an expert on global affairs, American foreign policy, and the Middle East.
- ISPI Report 2023: Back to the Future (with Alessandro Colombo, 2023);
- ISPI Report 2022: The Great Transition (with Alessandro Colombo, 2022);
- Four Years of Trump. The US and the World (with Mario Del Pero, 2020);
- Post-vote Iran. Giving Engagement a Chance (with Annalisa Perteghella, 2017);
- Il mondo secondo Trump (2017);
- Il mondo di Obama. 2008-2016 (2016);