- Theory of complex organizations: strategy, organization and human development
- Organizational learning: how companies learn from people
- Leadership, management and organizational models
- Learning: learning to learn and unlearn
- Development, engagement, and consolidation of team management
- Expert in translating personal and individual experiences into managerial skills
- Moderation and conduct of talk shows and round tables on economics and management issues
Nicola Spagnuolo since 2019 is General Manager of CFMT – Centro di Formazione Management del Terziario, an institution that deals with training, by attribution of the CCNL of the Tertiary, the 30,000 managers employed in the approximately 10,000 companies that apply the CCNL of the Tertiary in Italy.
He collaborates with several universities and business schools on issues related to corporate organizational strategies, managerial skills and individual managerial learning and organizational learning.
Many of his thematic articles appear frequently in Harvard Business Review, Sole 24 Ore, Repubblica, QN.
Often present in television and radio programs on the same themes.
Consultant for numerous national and multinational companies.
Speaker at public and corporate events.
In his activity as moderator and interviewer he has interviewed among others economists (Joseph Stiglitz, Amartia Sen, Jaques Attali, Philip Kotler, Daniel Goleman and many others), sportsmen (Bebe Vio, Billi Costacurta, Marcello Lippi, Francesco Moser, Arrigo Sacchi, Julio Velasco, Davide Mazzanti and many others), directors (Pupi Avati, Giuseppe Tornatore and several others) and numerous CEOs, Presidents and DGs of multinational companies of primary world importance. In many of these interviews he honed his ability to extract managerial skills from the life stories of excellent characters.
From 2016 to 2019 he was Director of the Associative Development area (Marketing, Services and Training) of Confcommercio Nazionale.