- Future of Work / New Ways of Working
- New working models, hybrid working, skills, and organizational models to imagine, and create, the business of the future
- Leadership models and skills: rethinking the purpose, meaning, and direction of the business of the future
- Skills, competencies, and learning: how to design inclusive, sustainable companies capable of creating value for the entire ecosystem and on a human scale
- Digital Transformation:
- Social Media, Metaverse, Digital Collaboration: changing the organization’s DNA and using digital channels as a strategic and fundamental business lever
- People Experience and Transformative Experience Design: designing experiences that can change the way people work and re-orient their purpose
- Analytics and Measurement: the importance of metrics and measurement within the processes and evolution paths towards digital
- Psychology of Innovation / Collaborative Innovation
- Collaborative Innovation: building collaborative companies able to innovate for the entire ecosystem they are part of. Platformization Design
- Gamification: the contribution of games to the transformation of the company
- Networked Flow, Positive Innovation Network: the psychology of innovation. Building resilient and innovative businesses
Digital thought leader. Professor. Eternal student. Holds dual bachelor’s degree in learning processes and neuroscience and an MSc in education. Karatedō master. Ph.D. Candidate. Book author.
Stefano heads the Digital and Future of Work solution within EY, and he is responsible for wavespace Italy: innovative and collaborative hubs for transformative experience design.
He is a professor for diverse business schools and universities (MIP – Politecnico di Milano, Università Cattolica di Milano, Sole24Ore Business School) about the use of social and digital media to heighten business outcomes.
Stefano has a master’s degree in long-life education, and a bachelor’s in learning processes achieved with a thesis on how to use social networks within companies to generate significant learning (awarded by TIM Working Capital as one of the most innovative Italian projects in 2010). He has been also a visiting student at UCLA in 2011. In 2016 has started a bachelor’s in psychology and neuroscience for a second degree completed in 2018. In 2020 begins a Ph.D. on Positive Innovation Networks to study the impact of networked flow on innovation.
He has also published many online and offline studies (including Harvard Business Review) a book about video games and gamification, one on Collaborative Organization with EGEA in 2018, and two in 2021 on Digital Transformation and the Future of Work with Hoepli.